Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Six Years Already!

Sunday, June 21st was our 6 year wedding anniversary. Since it was Father's Day, we actually celebrated on Saturday. We went and ate lunch at Harry's and played golf at Pebble Creek. Kyle would have preferred an 18 hole course, but I'm not quite ready for that yet . . . plus it was about 99 degrees out! We also went to see the movie The Hangover. It was hilarious! Everyone in the theater was cracking up!

It was a fun day! Kyle got me a bottle of Laugh . . . I've been asking for it since Christmas. :) He also got me a Beagle head cover for my driver. I got him a Titleist golf hat. It's orange, black, and white and has OSU on the side. I also got him a gift card to the website where I bought the hat. They have a ton of cool golf stuff. I kind of went for a whole golf theme. . . I also had a picture framed of him playing golf in Hawaii for his office. Here a the few pics we got:



Kyle (and Wylie) modeling his new hat



Showing his Cowboy pride



A picture of us . . . we had no one to take the picture, so we had to set the timer on our camera. These never come out as good as you think they will!




No comments:

Post a Comment