Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I miss my camera!

I'm officially lost. Although I don't post a whole lot of pictures on my blog, I take pictures constantly. I carry my camera and extra batteries in my purse at all times! Yesterday, I was trying to take a picture of our new futon (shown below) to show my mom, and I dropped my camera. I dropped it on the carpet so I didn't think it would do anything to my camera, but I had already pushed the button to turn it on. The lens was on its way out and just stuck there. I had 2 birthday parties last night (Sadie-1 and Jasmine-8), and I didn't get a single pic! Anyway, until I get it fixed I don't know what I'm going to do! We're heading to Stillwater today for Homecoming, and I won't get to take any pictures! Ugh! I hate electronics/technology.

Anyway, on another subject, we're working on getting everything moved out of our treadmill room (I'd call it an exercise room, but that would imply that exercise takes place in there). We're combining it with our extra bedroom. However, we don't really have that many people stay over so we got a new futon and the bed is going on craigslist. I really like it. It's pretty, but functional. It has a storge area underneath, too. There's no such thing as too much storage!

I also ordered the first piece of furniture for the baby's room! I've already chosen the furniture I want whether it's a boy or a girl, so we're going to start purchasing those items now. I got the glider/rocker and ottoman pictured below. It's exactly what I wanted and got good reviews on the website. I'm so excited! Now we just can't wait to find out if we've got a girl or boy coming . . . how do people do it??!!


One last note: OSU plays Missouri today. Go POKES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment