Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OSU Cutie!

Elliott experienced her first OSU watch party . . . the first of many, I'm sure! We got into the spirit on Friday by wearing our OSU best. I put her in her pink OSU dress (Thanks Hatfields!) that is size 6 months! I thought it would be a while before she wore it, but I was so excited! She looked precious!

On Saturday, we went to Aunt Des and Uncle Mike's to watch the game. All of our friends and family were there, and due to the smack down brought on by the Pokes, we did more visiting than game watching! Elliott was a trooper (as always), and looked so precious! Next weekend, Kyle and I are going to the game and my mom is watching her. This will be the longest I've been away from her . . . nervous, but excited!

She should totally be the little model
for the company that sells this dress! Gettin' her game face on!

With her Cowboy Cousins
Haven, Elliott, and Sadie


With her Nana



With Mom and Dad

She must be a good luck charm! We won!
Go Pokes!










No comments:

Post a Comment