Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ellie's First Easter

Easter was so much fun this year! Luckily, Ellie was actually feeling good on the days we celebrated. The weekend before Easter we went to the Mustang Community Center egg hunt with all the cousins: Jaiden, Jasmine, Jett, Sadie, Haven, and Ellie. We ate pancakes, hunted eggs, and had a great time. Ellie is actually a good little egg hunter for an 11 month old!



As excited as I am for her to be walking, I'm a little sad, too.

She doesn't seem like a baby anymore!

Nana and Ellie

Hunting eggs












The Grandmas and their granddaughters
Ellie's cousins

(Poor Jett. I'd say he's outnumbered!)



On Easter Sunday we went to church and then headed over to Aunt Des and Uncle Mike's house for an egg hunt and some delicious food. I made an Easter bunny cake and by the end of the meal I felt like I might pop!






Ellie's Easter basket


Her favorite thing in it was this piece of grass!






My Easter Bunny cake
Sadie and the Easter bunny




Sadie and Ellie



Grandma and Ellie



We just told Ellie the Easter bunny isn't real . . .


Not really . . . but, this would probably be her reaction.

This is just another one of the silly things she's doing right now.

I'm telling you . . . I've got a drama queen on my hands!


Trying to get a picture of the 3 girls in their

coordinated Easter dresses. Not an easy task!


Ellie and Haven



Filling her basket



Me, Mom, and Casey

She doesn't look old enough to have a 21-year-old and a 30-year-old, does she?














































No comments:

Post a Comment