Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Presenting . . . Mr. and Mrs. White!

One of my very best friends, Sherri, got married on Saturday! We have had so much fun preparing for the big day . . . a super fun couples shower in August, a great night on a party bus for her bachelorette party in September, and a relaxing day of pedicures and getting our hair done before the ceremony on Saturday. The weather was gorgeous, the bride was beautiful, and I didn't fall down the stairs before I walked down the aisle! Everything was perfect!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a whole lot of good pics. My mom and nini had to take Ellie and leave shortly after the reception started, so I have no pictures with them. I didn't even get one of the bride and groom together. But, I did get a few good shots of the bride!



Mrs. Steve White and Me Sherri and her bridesmaids, Karla, Hayley, Cassie, Me


(Love how you can see her red shoes here!)






Des, Rita, me





Me and Cassie

Me and Hayley



Kyle and me



Sweet Family . . . Jordan, Hayley, and Gage



Tiffany, Kara, Kelly, and me




Me, Kyle, and Rita





Steve and Sherri are in Jamaica this very minute. Wish them all the best!

















No comments:

Post a Comment