Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OSU Cuties!

SO.  We got the kids through the first round of sickness (barely) and then another round hit.  This time, Ellie woke up with a stomach bug, immediately followed by Jackson catching it.  The next day was Kyle's turn, and the next day was mine!  The silver lining in this dark cloud of sickness: Kyle and I were sick on different days and that made it much easier to take care of the kids!

Anyway, the real reason for this post: my OSU Cuties!  Kyle got me a gift certificate for a 2' x 3' canvas of any picture I wanted.  We just redid the office, so I chose an older pic of us at an OSU bowl game.  It was a cool picture, with the entire crowd, field, and OSU marching band behind us.  Unfortunately, when they blew it up it was too grainy.  So, after looking through my 19,000+ pictures (not exaggerating), I decided I needed to take some more!  It is a triptych canvas, so it will come in 3 separate pieces.  So, you really need the people to be in the center and it has to be landscape.  So, I dressed Ellie and Jackson up in some OSU gear and took their pics.  It was tough since I was by myself, Jackson still can't sit up completely by himself, Ellie doesn't realize how important it is to hold him tight, neither smile at the same time, and Jackson threw up carrots and bananas approximately 6 times during the photo shoot.  With that being said, I did get a few cute ones!



Choice A
Love this one!
My favorite, but of course, it's portrait!
Choice B
"Pistols Firing!"
LOVE. Need I say more???



No comments:

Post a Comment