Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice . . .

Well, it's official! We're having a little girl! We had the ultrasound yesterday and got to see all of her tiny body parts. She will do great as my daughter . . . she's already posing for pictures! Kyle and I met our moms, my Nini, Desiree, and Sadie at Mercy. We all crammed in to the tiny room to await the news! When they turned the lights off and gathered around me, Sadie seemed to get very worried about me. She kept leaning over to pat me or give me a kiss. So sweet! After finding out the good news, we all went to Kona Ranch where my cousin is the manager. It went from 4 of us going in for lunch/dinner to approximately 20 of us!! My mom, dad, grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins, and Kyle's whole family met with us to celebrate! It was a great day. To top it off Kyle and I went to Target so I could get a pink shirt to wear to school today. (That is how I let my students know I'm having a girl.) We also had to make a run by the baby department and pick up a pink onesie that reads "I love my mom and dad." So precious! Now that the wait is over to find out the gender, now starts all of the questions like, "What are we going to name her?" and "Who is she going to look like?" and lots of other questions that won't be answered until May! Can't wait! Here are the ultrasound pictures and some other pics from yesterday!


The happy parents!
This is the shirt that Des had made for me after
I told her about a comment that Kyle made to
Dr. Hager. It got rave reviews (even from Sooner fans!).
From mom and daughter to mom and grandma!
The whole family!
It's a girl!
Little girl's profile. I think she looks like me. :)
Her foot . . . five little toes!
I love this one! A little lady already . . .
Another profile shot with her fist by her face


Can't wait to meet our sweet little girl!
















































1 comment:

  1. HOORAY!!!! a lil girl! how precious!! LOVE the shirt too! hahah...well have fun envisioning what she's gonna look like. you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete