Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well, we've been back from Lovington, New Mexico for two days and I'm just now getting everything put away while at the same time dragging out all of my Christmas decorations. I can't ever wait to get it all out! We had a great Thanksgiving with all of Kyle's side of the family. We traveled 8 hours to Lovington on Wednesday. We got to see all of the family from Kyle's mom's side and his dad's. We don't get to see them very often, so it's always a fun time. My camera finally gave out so I didn't get many pics, but I officially know what to ask for this Christmas! After staying to watch the painfully long Bedlam game, we all traveled back on Saturday evening. Let's just say it was a long ride home (poor Pokes)!

On a serious note, I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful, caring, supportive husband who I love very much. I'm pregnant with my first baby, and all is going well. I'm back in Oklahoma with all my family and friends. I'm happy, healthy, and loving life! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Kyle and Mike battled it out in the annual Sevier Cadillac
tournament. Kyle won in the end . . . he now gets his name
on the plaque in Granny Jean's dining room!


Thanksgiving 2009

The one time I've been excited about wearing my comfy maternity clothes!





All that turkey made Sadie verrrrryyyy sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment