Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spoke too soon

Well, we had our 16 week appointment yesterday which was just a check up. Although I was disappointed that we wouldn't do anything like have an ultrasound, I was excited about getting in and out quickly. Yeah, right! Dr. Hager had to go deliver a baby 5 minutes before our appointment. An hour and 15 minutes later . . . I was about to fall asleep or eat anything I could get my hands on. We did get to hear the heartbeat again which made it all worth the wait! It was loud and strong this time. We could hear it really well! Then Dr. Hager announced, "149 beats per minute. If you believe in Old Wives' Tales, it's a boy! Plus, you guys are both wearing blue . . . I think it's a sign!" So, who knows?! All I know is that we have an official date for when we get to find out for sure . . . December 15th! Just in time for Christmas. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. oh....there's nothing worse that hoping to find out and poof!! But it's very soon and what a great Christmas present!! Our lil boy heart beat was 155...but once the ultrasound came on POW! 1st shot! So hopefully baby Sevier is just waitin to show mommy as well!!
    hope you're feeling well. Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete