Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Elliott in 3D!

Well, we had our 3D high resolution ultrasound last Thursday. This was the one that we had in order to get a closer look at Elliott's kidneys. We did get some good news! While the amount of fluid is still measuring about the same, it's measuring at the very top of normal (which is 5 mm). Dr. Stanley (the doctor who did this ultrasound) said that she wasn't considered at significant risk until the fluid measured between 6 and 7 mm. So, we do have to return in 6 weeks to have another look just to be sure, but for the time being it looks as if everything will be okay!! In the meantime, I'm enjoying looking at these pictures of my sweet girl. We also have a DVD of the whole ultrasound that I've now watched . . . well, I've lost count of how many times! It's so unbelievable to see her right there on the big screen! She's beautiful of course! And besides her kidneys, Dr. Stanley said everything else looked great . . . her heart, her brain, the umbilical cord and blood flow to it, etc. The first ultrasound tech said that based on the measurements of her thigh bone and arm bone, she would put me about a week ahead of my due date (which I've been trying to tell Dr. Hager!). I originally calculated my due date for May 11th. Dr. Hager says May 17th. So, I guess we'll see! Lil' Miss Elliott weighs about 2 pounds 13 ounces right now!

I love this one. You can see her little chubby
cheeks and her foot and toes.
You can also see the umbilical cord.
Not sure if that is a smile or a grimace, but it's cute!

So sweet! We think she has my nose and Kyle's mouth. :)


So angelic.

Back in 2D . . . a look at her nose and mouth from below.
You can also see her belly and her right leg.


Her hand . . . only 4 fingers in the picture,
but Dr. Stanley assured me a thumb was hiding in there!


Another picture of her foot. (We seem to get
one of these every ultrasound. She doesn't get
that from me!)








2 comments:

  1. The pictures are amazing! I agree, that is totally your nose! I'm so glad everything looks good. I get so excited for you reading about her! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very precious!! i'm glad everything is good with the kidneys. keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete