Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Beautiful Baby

Yesterday I turned another year older and chose to celebrate my 29th birthday by having a 3D/4D ultrasound that my family could attend. We've already had one for medical reasons and have another scheduled for April 1st, but I just couldn't resist! We went to a place in Edmond called "A Miracle Within." It was very nice with a huge couch to fit everyone and an enormous screen on the wall so we could see Elliott up close and personal! My mom, dad, nini, aunt Tammy, cousins Jaiden and Jasmine, Kyle's mom, dad, sister, and 2 nieces Haven and Sadie came to see! We had a house full! Elliott showed off for us by sticking out her tongue, opening her mouth and eyes, and smiling a lot! She's becoming an ol' pro at these ultrasounds. Besides the prints that I got, I have a disc with 77, Yes! . . . 77, pictures. It was very hard to narrow it down, but here are some of my favorites:


Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!
All snuggly with her momma!

A little smile

Sweet cheeks!

"This is my nose . . . "

Prayer pose
Sticking out her tongue

As I watched the slide show this morning, I did so well . . . until the very last picture. The one that says "See you soon" put me over the edge. I just cried and cried. I'm sure it is a combination of hormones, excitement, and fear! I'm so ready to meet this precious little girl. I love her so much already. (P.S. I'm now crying again . . . )











1 comment:

  1. what a sweet lil' girl!!! So cute! you got some great shots!!! She'll be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete