Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Elliott's First Halloween

We had so much fun on Elliott's first Halloween! Of course, she couldn't do much, but she sure did look cute! We went to dinner with my mom, Kyle's parents, Des, Mike, Haven, and Sadie. Then we went to Westbury to trick-or-treat. I haven't been trick-or-treating in years, but that was the busiest neighborhood I've ever seen. There were hundreds of kids out! Elliott was so good! She just got passed back and forth between her dad and grandpa and loved looking around at all the kids. She got approximately 7 pieces of candy in her bucket! She finally tuckered out about 8:30 (she knows her bedtime!). Here are some pictures of my little flower.

Now that she's learned this tongue trick, I
can hardly get any pictures of her not doing it. In the garden at Nini's house.




If she's not sticking her tongue out,
she's being serious.








Fixing to trick-or-treat!


With her Nana



"M & Ms, please. I know I can't have them,
but my mom can!"


With Aunt Des and her two little rockstars,
Sadie and Haven!



The whole group!
Notice Elliott is passed out in her stroller.


My sleepy little flower.


With all her treats!

Happy Halloween 2010!










































2 comments:

  1. The tongue pics are adorable! I'm sure she'll think differently when she gets older! :) But for now, so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet and so so so adorable. I didn't think I wanted more kids, but I'd take her in a heartbeat! = ) She is absolutely scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete