Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Queen of drool learns a new trick

Warning! Girl with a crown . . . and a lot of drool!








Showing off her new pajamas










When Kyle got her out of bed yesterday morning
I headed to the kitchen to make a bottle. I started
to turn off the monitor in the kitchen, but he and
Elliott were cracking up at each other! It was making
me laugh! When he brought her in the kitchen
Elliott showed me her new trick. She was sticking her tongue
out. Of course, she's done this before, but not in a
funny, mocking, ha ha kind of way. I tried all day to get
her to do it for the camera, but it took dad coming home
to get her going again. Check out my funny little girl!


My personal favorite. . .

Love these sweet cheeks!


Taking some time to love on her mom!
Sweet kisses
(more like slobbery, wet sucking, but it's sweet
all the same!) She's getting good at giving
kisses and hugs. Love it!

















































1 comment: