Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A busy month!

October has been a very busy month for us so far! We have gone to birthday parties, pumpkin patches, concerts, and football games, and we are still looking forward to dressing up Elliott in her flower costume this weekend for Halloween! I love this time of year. The weather is changing, but it's not too cold out. I also love all the fall colors, smells, and the holidays that are in sight!



Here are some pictures from all of our fun times this month!



Mommy's Little Pumpkin!


Elliott's first visit to the pumpkin patch












All ready to watch the Dallas Cowboys with dad!





And the OSU Cowboys, of course!




Jasmine's 9th birthday party!



Singing Happy Birthday!
Jasmine, Jaiden, Jett, Ellie, and Nini










Sadie's 2nd birthday at Chuck E. Cheese
*This is the only picture I got of Sadie . . .
she was having way too much fun to slow down
for pics!

Ellie and Grandpa















At the Carrie Underwood concert!
Hayley called at the last minute with 2 free tickets.
Des and I were more than happy to take them! The seats were in the first
section by the stage. We had so much fun, and Carrie
was awesome, of course!

She changes outfits at least 5 times!

I didn't have my good camera, so all
my pictures are a little blurry.





This was the coolest dress I've ever seen!
She looked like a Barbie doll!


This dress actually lit up!






OSU Homecoming
Kyle and I went to homecoming last Saturday
while my mom watched Elliott. We had a lot of
fun and got to see lots of friends we don't see often.
Of course, the game could've gone better!
But, we still had a great time!
Shawn and Stephanie were in from Indianapolis


Des, Rita, and me
Kyle and Randy


I'm looking forward to next month slowing down a little . . . oh, wait! We're
taking our 6 month old on an 8 hour trip to New Mexico for Thanksgiving.
Well, maybe the next month . . . nevermind! December is always crazy.
Oh well, I've decided you never have a slow day, week, or month with
a baby anyway!! Speaking of baby, I have some really cute new pics of
Ellie that I will post in a few days! Have a Happy Halloween!

































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment