Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a busy Christmas this year! Last Thursday, Jaiden, Jasmine, Nini, Tammy, Jett, and my mom came over to the house to make our desserts for Christmas Day. We cooked and played all day long.

Jasmine, Elliott, and JaidenEllie and Nana

On Christmas Eve, my mom, brother Casey, and Kyle's parents came over. We had some yummy food, opened presents, and played games. Ellie got some new toys, books, and clothes!
Momma and Ellie


Ellie lovin' on her mom and dad!


Kyle bought Ellie this dress last Christmas when I was
pregnant with her. We'd just found out she was a girl!



Pistol and Wylie in their Christmas sweaters.


Opening presents
















On Christmas Day, we went over to Tammy and Mike's. My nini made Christmas dinner (yum!) and we opened presents. It was fun to just get together and hang out!
Jasmine, Jett, Elliott, and Jaiden









All the cousins:
Kyle, Casey, Jenny, Ellie, Jaiden, Jett, Josh, Jessica
Jasmine


4 Generations




It took us all day on Sunday to open Ellie's toys, put them together, and figure out all the cool things they do! She is now pulling up to her toys and standing by herself! I haven't been able to catch her on camera, but Kyle got me a Flip video camera which is much more handy than my other video camera, so maybe I'll catch her soon. Here are some pics of her playing with her new toys.
Ellie's going to be a pom girl like her mom . . .
I swear she puts her hands in fists, puts her arms in a high V,
tilts her head to the side, and makes a funny face all the time.
I don't know why, and you can't see her face here, but
that is what she's doing. It's so funny!


Just pulled herself up!






































No comments:

Post a Comment