Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cake Class

Kyle's mom, Rita, and I have been taking a cake decorating class every Tuesday from 6-9 p.m. We thought it would be fun, and although I'm not a natural by any means, I've learned a lot. And I figure I'll have plenty of opportunities to use my newly acquired skills as Ellie gets older. For now I've been taking the cakes over to my Papa. Kyle doesn't really like sweets, Ellie can't eat sweets, and I'll eat the whole thing . . . not good.

Here are 4 of the 5 cakes we've done so far. I'm not including week 2 because it slid all around in my car on the way home. Not a pretty sight!

Week 1 Week 3

Week 4


Week 5

Next week we're making roses!
Can't wait to see how that goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment