Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Walking and Ice Cream

Ellie took her first steps a few weeks ago and has been practicing since. She still hasn't taken more than a few steps unassisted, but she practically runs when she's walking along the couch or holding our hands. She's also mastered her push and walk toy. I LOVE the face she makes when she's pushing it. You can see it in the pictures and the video.


"Let's see . . ." "Okay, Mom. I've got my game face on."



"Man, that's hard work, but I'm gettin' good at it!"
After all that practice, we went out to the backyard for Ellie's

favorite thing: pickin' grass. I also shared a push up popsicle with

her in hopes of getting a cute pic for her birthday invitation.

Let's just say . . . I got a lot of cute ones!


"Hmmmm . . . what is this???"


"It tastes good . . . "
"OMG! It's really cold!"
"I'd rather pick grass . . . "


(Notice the popsicle laying next to her where she threw it down.

Maybe she'll take after Kyle and not like sweets. I hope!)





No comments:

Post a Comment