Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

A is for Accessories!

Ellie is a true girlie girl. She loves accessories! Shoes, bracelets, watches, necklaces, glasses, hats, purses, belts, and everything in between . . . she loves it all! She wears her shoes all day long and says the word "shoes" at least 100 times a day, no kidding! She points out every person's shoes at Wal-Mart, the library, and at home. She MUST be wearing shoes at all times. The other day, I had her dead asleep in the recliner. I started to take off her shoes before taking her to her room and she woke up and said, "No, no. Shoes." As soon as I put them on she went back to sleep and took her nap in her shoes. As for all other accessories, she points them out on strangers, and loves to wear them herself. Of course, the only things she won't keep on long is a headband! The only thing I wish she'd wear! Isn't that how it always goes?

Here are some pictures of my little fashionista!



She does have shoes and a headband on here, but mostly this is just a really cute picture of her and Wylie. Hat and sunglasses (wore both for 2 hours at the pool!)


I hooked my earrings over her ears and she was SO excited when she saw them in the mirror. She clasped her hands together over her chest and squealed!








Here she is with Papa Clint wearing some beautiful bracelets.



She always wears a bracelet to the library. I actually don't think about it much anymore because she wears them all the time, but someone there always comments on her jewelry.




With her cute jellies, 2 bracelets, and some arm candy! (Mr. Gage Vanderbilt)



Earrings, mom's shoe, and the remote. I guess you could count the remote as a man's accessory.




One of my favorite pictures of Ellie! She truly is "Mom's Sunshine."



Her normal morning wear . . . her pj top, shoes, and a bracelet (on her right arm).



She lover her Crocs that are 2 sizes too big!



Here's to my stylish sweetheart!






















No comments:

Post a Comment