Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ellie's Best Friend

Last Wednesday, we watched Gage to help out our friends Hayley and Jordan.  Ellie was SO EXCITED!  She loves "Baby Gage" (as she calls him).  They played together so well and we all had a great day.  Ellie and I were still in our pajamas when Jordan came to pick him up at 5:00.  I'm guessing this is a preview of how things will go once Jackson gets here!

The next day I was loving on Ellie and this is how our conversation went:

Mom:  "Ellie, you're my best friend."
Ellie: (with a sweet smile) "Oh."
Mom:  "Am I your best friend?"
Ellie: "No."
Mom:  "Who is your best friend?"
Ellie: "Gage."

Although a little disappointed, I couldn't have chosen a better best friend for her . . . my best friend's little boy!

Here are some sweet pics of their day together.


She couldn't give him enough kisses and hugs.

 She read books to him
 Then gave more hugs
 And more kisses
 And more hugs and more kisses (this went on for a while)
 She showed him the proper way to strap Lily into the stroller
 They shared snacks in the tent


Aren't they just the sweetest little things you've ever seen???

No comments:

Post a Comment