Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Birthday Girl

Today is my sweet Elliott's 2nd birthday.  Of course, it's so hard to believe that another year has passed and my baby is already 2!  She is amazing!  She is so smart.  So funny.  So kindhearted and loving.  So PERFECT!  And I'm so proud of her.

We had her party at our house on Saturday.  I was so excited about getting the bounce house because I thought she would love it.  Her favorite thing to do is bounce on our beds and jump on the couch.  After canceling because I thought it was going to rain, then calling and asking them to go ahead and come after I decided the weather was going to be nice, Ellie never even jumped in it!  I'm just glad all her cousins and friends enjoyed it!

We had a house full of family and friends celebrating with us.  We had good food and lots of fun.  Elliott had a blast!  She was asleep by 6:45 p.m. and slept until 9:00 a.m. the next morning.  I think everyone would agree that it was a wonderful day!

Here are pictures from her party.  I will post pictures from her actual birthday in a day or two.



Birthday Girl!
 So excited about her cupcake (or popcake, as she calls it)
 So precious . . .
Ready to get this party started!
 Decorations
 Goody Bags!
 Sadly, the best picture of us 3 from the day!
 Cupcakes!
 Treehouse centerpiece that I put together from a kit . . . took way longer than you'd think!
 Birthday cake . . . was delicious if I do say so myself . . . strawberry w/ cream cheese icing!
 Bounce house
 With Jaiden and Jasmine
 With the Price Family
 With Haven
 Singing "Happy Birthday!"
 Blowing out the candles
Eating cake and ice cream
Time to open presents!  She just jumped right in!
After every present Ellie would say, "Look, Haven!" or "Jaiden, look!"  She was so proud of her new toys and clothes.

Barbie Jeep from Grandma and Grandpa!
Nana and Ellie
 Mommy and Ellie
 Grandma and Ellie
 Sweet Feet . . . I think I ended her first birthday post with a similar picture.  These little feet walked lots of steps on this day. And she was so proud of her purple toenails!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Elliott!
We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment