Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Summertime Pics

We've spent the past few weeks trying to stay cool!  Being 9 months pregnant in 115 degree weather is not something I would recommend to anyone!  The countdown has begun . . . 18 days until Jackson will be here!  Unless he decides to come earlier than the 24th, in which case I might freak out because I've got all my plans made.  I guess we'll see . . .


Ellie is having fun this summer!  She loves to be outside, which is no bueno with the heat we're having right now.  She sleeps too late to go out in the early morning (and who am I to mess with that??), so unless we're getting in a pool, we're staying in.  We did go to the library and lunch with Daddy and Grandpa on this day.  Unfortunately, she took her pigtails out between the library and Jason's Deli, so she looked like she had 2 horns on top of her head.  Usually, I'd fight her to get them back in, but it's too hot and I'm too pregnant. 

She's getting braver and actually playing in the sprinkler now instead of just running around the outside perimeter.
 Sometimes she has to stop for a drink
 Ellie's cousin Haven just turned 8 last week (unbelievable!).  Here are some pics from her very cute, very fun swim party!

Ellie's future boyfriend, Gage, giving her a hug
 Daddy and Ellie
Grandma and Ellie
 Little Swimmer

 Ellie and the birthday girl
 Ellie and Sadie playing shuffleboard
 Don't laugh . . . He's going to be a big baby.  However, if he ends up weighing 7 pounds, then I will give you permission to laugh.
 Flowers from my husband . . . no special reason besides the picture directly above.  He knew I needed them that day!

Ellie and I have 18 more days to spend together so I'm going to try to think of some fun, indoor ideas to do with her before the big day.  Not only is she getting a new baby brother, she's starting to Mother's Day Out the day before he's born.  She's so excited and proud of her new nap mat and lunch box.  We'll see how long that lasts once she realizes what they're actually used for!

No comments:

Post a Comment