Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Elliott's bedding is here!

Elliott's bedding arrived today! It's hot pink, brown, and white, and I love it! I'm also going to add in bright green as an accent color. I can't wait to start making stuff and getting everything in place. Even though it seems like a long time before she will be here, I know it's going to fly by! I'm 24 weeks now, so not much longer before I'll be too big to want to do much! We've scheduled our 3D/4D ultrasound for March 15th (my birthday). I'll be on spring break, and I thought, "What a better way to spend my 29th birthday?" It's exactly what I want! I can't wait to see her moving around in there! She has become quite active, and even Dr. Hager commented on how crazy she was at our last appointment. We actually get another look at her next Tuesday. During my first ultrasound, the doctor noticed that one of Elliott's kidneys was a little swollen. She said I shouldn't get worked up about it, but she did want to take another look and see if it was just a random occurance the day of the ultrasound or if it is still swollen. If there is still some swelling, I'll have to have a high resolution ultrasound soon after. We're crossing our fingers that we don't have to go there!

Another exciting thing we did recently was register. That is so fun! We spent hours walking up and down the aisles of Target and Babies R Us. When there was nothing left that I felt I couldn't live without I was so sad! I just wanted to keep scanning tiny pink onesies!! Kyle suggested that we register as soon as possible to help keep me from buying everything first! I just can't help myself . . . it's so much fun! Now working on her room will have to hold me over for a while. :)


1 comment:

  1. very precious bedding! with the green too it'll look wonderful!! i just love the little mobiles so adorable.
    we just had our 4D ultrasound and he's been uber crazy this whole pregnancy....well he just wanted to show us that he's in charge....and slept through the whole thing! he was suckin on his cord too which blocked his face so we only got one sneak peek at his lil face and that's it.....oh the things to come!!
    have a blast shopping and getting everything ready it piles in quick!!

    ReplyDelete