Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Elliott's 1st Birthday . . . continued

Due to the fact that I took over 150 pictures at Ellie's birthday, I figured it may take more than 1 post to get them all on here. We had many family members and friends there to celebrate her special day. Although I didn't get a picture of her with everyone (not even myself!), here is Ellie with some of her guests.


Ellie and NanaEllie and Grandma
Ellie and Grandpa

Ellie and Papa Clint


Uncle Casey and Ellie

Ellie and Jett


Ellie and Uncle Todd


All my girls


Jade, Ellie, and Jazz


Nini and Ellie

Ellie's wearing her new shades.



Ellie and Papa Dean



Thanks again to EVERYONE that came to her party and made

her first birthday so special!




















No comments:

Post a Comment