Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day!

I celebrated my very first Mother's Day yesterday. It was wonderful! It started by sleeping in until 9:30 a.m.! Haven't done that in about a year or so! I got two very sweet Mother's Day cards . . . one from Ellie and one from Pistol and Wylie. :) Then we went to church with my mom, Kyle's mom and dad, Desiree, Mike, Haven, and Sadie. After church we went to lunch at Ted's . . . delicious as always! After Ellie had a nap, we went to Lowe's and bought flowers to plant in the backyard. We finished up a fun day by stopping for ice cream at Braum's and I even got to start a new book that I bought about a month ago, but hadn't had time to open yet. It was a beautiful day, and I had a great time with my family.

My Mother's Day gift was getting family pictures/Ellie's 1 year pictures done with Angel Porch. I know a lot of you have used her, and I love her work! The pictures will be precious, and I can't wait to get them in a week or so! Kyle also got me a Thunder t-shirt . . . maybe so I'll stop stealing his to wear during the playoff games. ;)

I hope everyone else enjoyed their special day! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know and love!

























































1 comment: