Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ellie at 20 months!

Ellie turned 20 months last Saturday. She is getting to be such a big girl and is enjoying doing things all by herself. She likes to put on her own clothes and shoes, feed herself, open/close everything, and she even peed in her potty for the first time last week! Her new famous phrase is "I'll do it!" Here are some other things Ellie is up to at 20 months:

-She weighs 26.6 pounds.
-She wears size 5 diapers, size 18-24 months clothes, and size 5 shoes.
-Her favorite toys right now are her baby dolls, baby stroller, kitchen, blocks, books, and soccer ball
-Her favorite books are Just Me and My Dad, Dora's Halloween Adventure, and her 3 Look and Find books
-Her favorite foods are sausage biscuits, cereal, macaroni and cheese, fish sticks, vegetables (broccoli, snap peas, carrots, celery, bell peppers) and ranch, fruit (apples, oranges, grapes, and strawberries), corn, and beans
-Her favorite snacks are fruit rollups, fruit snacks, peanuts, chips, goldfish, and animal crackers (but she'll only eat the last two at the YMCA!)
-My favorite part about this age is how much she is talking. She's talking ALL THE TIME and saying 4 and 5 word sentences. Here are some of her most common phrases:

"I'll do it" (We hear this A LOT these days!)
"I got you fool"
"Cook it"
"Baby cry"
"Poor Momma" (daddy, baby, etc.)
"Wash your hands" (She LOVES to wash her hands. She'll do it over and over. When I won't let
her do it in the actual sink anymore, she pretends in her kitchen.)
"Up here" (when she wants up on the counter to pick out a snack)
"Sit in that" (when she wants you to sit in a chair or next to her in the car)
"Another one"
"Just one" (She says this after she asks for a "rollup" or a sucker. She knows I'll say it if she
doesn't!)
"Strap in" (She likes to be buckled in in her carseat/booster, etc. and straps her babies in, too)
"Naked baby!" (At bathtime or when she undresses her babies)
"No, Momma" (daddy, Wylie, Pistol, etc.)
"Jacket off!" (She doesn't like anyone to wear their jacket in the house.)
"No way!"
"Don't want it"

Some other things she's done recently:

-Cut a new tooth. Her top right canine came in this weekend. I knew it was coming! She'd been cranky and crying a lot and requested "medicine."

-Got a new booster seat so she can sit at the table with us. She loves it! No more highchair!

-Had her first timeout. She drew on the couch with a black Sharpie. Luckily, it came out, but she was heartbroken that she had to sit in the recliner for a timeout. She would cry and every once in a while say, "paaaapppperrrr," (paper) to let me know she knew she was only supposed to draw on paper. I had to turn my head away so she wouldn't see me laughing. I think she learned her lesson!

I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures of her lately . . . she's hard to catch! But, here are a few!




Eating Spaghetti-Os in her new booster seat


This is what she does when you say "show me your mean face!"

She fell asleep in her chair while she was waiting for me to come play! I didn't take that long!


Serving Bullet some tea and cookies







Happy 20 months Ellie! I can't believe you'll be 2 before we know it!







No comments:

Post a Comment