Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Ellie's Exciting News!

Ellie is going to be a big sister! As you can tell by the photo, she is super excited! She knows there's a baby in momma's tummy, but hasn't figured out why she can't see it when she lifts up my shirt!

We found out this great news the week before Christmas. It was TORTURE not being able to tell anyone in my family because we wanted to surprise them on Christmas. I made a slideshow of pictures of Ellie from last Christmas until this Christmas and ended with the pic below and one of my positive pregnancy test. Everyone was surprised and excited!



We went for our first doctor's appointment yesterday. We saw the heart beating and Dr. Hager said that everything looks good. I'm due on August 31st . . . seriously . . . the very last day of the hottest month ever! I believe Ellie and I will be doing lots of swimming this summer!

We are thrilled! Can't wait to meet this little boy or girl!








1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome!! congrats! I love my kiddos and their closeness in age! Its crazy at times but i think its always going to be crazy.....you have 2 kids!!

    Many congrats! I hope you are feeling well

    ReplyDelete