Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jackson's Baby Shower

On Saturday, June 16th, my best girls threw a baby shower for me!  It was decorated so freakin' cute and we had a lot of fun.  We also got a lot of much needed items for our sweet boy (who will be here in 8 weeks and 1 day! Wow!). 

For some reason, my pics went on backwards so we didn't actually start by opening gifts!


Ellie came over to help a few times between playing with Sadie and Gage


All the girls

The Hostesses
The Prices
Me and Nini
Ellie with Grandma and Nana
Me and my Mom
Rita and Me
Me with both of Jackson's grandmas!
Me with Jackson's sister (doing her "cheesy" smile)
Me and Ellie
Ellie was so excited to see "Baby Gage."  She ran to hug him as soon as we walked in the door.
The Decorations . . . all so precious!



My little Cowgirl
At first, she told me the boots were "buggin' her," but then she must have gotten used to them.  She wouldn't take them off even though it was about 95 degrees out!

Eating her "pupcake," and making sure this white dress is worn only once!
Me, Ellie, and my sweet nieces, Haven and Sadie

Thank you so much to all my friends and family for a wonderful shower!  It was perfect!  Now all we have to do is wait!

A little update on Jackson:  We just had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday (at 31 weeks).  We have scheduled my C-Section for 7:00 a.m. on Friday, August 24th.  After doing some measurements, Dr. Hager predicted that he will be bigger than Ellie (she weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz.)!  He is currently breech and apparently bigger than most babies at this stage, but all that is fine since I'm having a C-Section anyway.  We had his 3D ultrasound yesterday.  He didn't cooperate quite as well as Ellie did, but he did look like her!  Especially his nose and mouth.  He also had some chubby cheeks!  I will post some of those pics from the ultrasound soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment