Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Jackson's 3D Ultrasound

On Wednesday, we had Jackson's 3D Ultrasound.  Like I said in the last post, he wasn't quite the showoff like his sister was during hers, but we did get some good ones.  He is very handsome!  He obviously has a perfect little nose and some very full, sweet lips.  I can't wait to kiss them!

I know some people don't think you can see much in these ultrasounds, but after Ellie was born we could totally see how it looked like her . . . even certain expressions she made were the same.  She stuck out her tongue, sucked her thumb, and made all kinds of faces.  Jackson was a little more subdued, but he's a boy, so I guess that's fitting!  Here are a few of the best ones and one of Ellie to compare.

8 weeks from today we will meet you!  I CAN'T WAIT!

Jackson
 Jackson
 Jackson (my favorite)
 Ellie


I think they're going to look alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment