Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Catching up

So, I just got on here to post 4th of July pictures and realized I haven't even posted Father's Day yet.  We have been SO freaking busy this month.  I haven't had time to do anything!  Just in the month of June we have celebrated several birthdays, Father's Day, our 9th wedding anniversary, had a baby shower, several doctor's appointments, the 3D ultrasound, a trip to Dallas, a trip to Tulsa, trips to the library and waterpark, cookouts, several Thunder watch parties, and the list goes on and on.  This pregnant momma is ready for some down time!  So, now that I've explained why I'm so behind, here are some great pics to go with all those events!


Father's Day 2012


Kyle's annual regional meeting was in Frisco, TX this year.  We went down early to McKinney to see our good friends Danny, Toni, and their new baby girl, Claire.  Ellie loved Claire, or "Baby Claire," as she calls her.  I like to see her around other babies right now since she will be a big sister very soon.  She was very sweet and gentle with Claire.

Ellie watching Dora and having a quesadilla at the hotel
 I couldn't choose just one of these!


Ellie and Momma
 Family pic on our 9th anniversary- Happy Anniversary, Honey!
(Btw . . . this is Ellie's new fake smile.  She even calls it that.)

 Silly girl!  Ellie hadn't been too thrilled about swimming yet this summer until this day.  She saw another little girl her age swimming around and decided to get brave.  Now she loves it and is swimming really well with just arm floaties.  She'll lay on her stomach and kick her feet and swim from one person to another.  She's a little fish!

 Putting (or tossing) balls with dad on the putting green
Ellie's a night owl, so all her friends on the trip would go to sleep
several hours before her.  Then she'd just hang out with all of us adults!

 Swimming with Daddy
 Going down the waterslide!
 Dressed up for the golf themed awards banquet
This was the day after we got home from Texas.  We were on our way to take my Nini to lunch for her birthday.  I just thought Ellie looked so stinkin' cute this day!
 At the waterpark with Grandma, Haven, Sadie, and Aunt Des.  She had so much fun this day.  I'd planned on staying for an hour or two, but that turned into 4!  She was exhausted!



 Our good friends Shawn and Stephanie just moved back to Tulsa from Indianapolis.  We went to visit them last weekend.  Their little girl, Tatum, is 3 months older than Ellie and Stephanie is pregnant and due about 3 weeks before me.  Ellie and Tatum had a great time playing, Steph and I had fun sitting around and talking about our girls and new babies and complaining about pregnancy during the hottest part of the year, and the guys had fun cooking out, drinking beer, and catching up.  We're so glad they're just an hour and a half down the turnpike now!

How cute are these girls?!  Ellie put her arm around Tatum all on her own.



 Yes . . . I said Stephanie is due 3 weeks before me.  It appears to be the other way around!
 The whole group!


WHEW!  That was a long post, but I feel so much better now!  Hopefully, I can stay caught up now . . . at least until I become a mother of two!

No comments:

Post a Comment