Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A glimpse into the future . . .

It's a scary thought that my sweet little two-year-old will someday be wearing highheels and driving, but I did get a sneak peak this week.  She wanted to play dress-up, but because I mentioned it, not because she really knew what it entailed.  So, I had to show her.  She enjoyed getting all fancy and walking around in my shoes and jewelry for about 5 minutes.  Maybe she will take after me!  That's about how long I enjoy being dressed up!

As far as driving goes, we're actually just excited that she finally tried driving her new car.  It was from her birthday, but she's been too afraid to do it by herself up until the other night.  We cleared the driveway and showed her how the gear shift worked.  She likes to be right in the middle of going forward and then throw it into reverse.  She is still a little short, so we have to pile up towels behind her, but she'll get the hang of it!  I can't wait to see her driving her little brother around!  For right now, Lily will have to do.


Wearing her Dora party dress

 Checking herself out in the mirror
 I love this one because it looks like she's posing, although I think she was about to run over to me
 Strapping Lily in her seat
 I love this one!  Her hair is blowing in the wind and her tongue is out.
 We still have to teach the "look both ways before you cross the street" rule
 A little help from daddy
 I think she needs to take it to the carwash!

No comments:

Post a Comment