Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July

We had lots of fun on the 4th of July.  Too much fun actually!  It took us the entire next day to recover.  Ellie, because she's 2.  Me, because I'm HUGE and pregnant. ;)

We went over to my mom's house to swim and cookout for the entire day.  Ellie swam and swam with her cousins Jaiden, Jasmine, and Jett.  She loves to swim now and does a pretty good job!  She likes to be on her belly and kick her feet.  She can swim from person to person.  She also likes to jump in while holding my hand.  As if swimming and stuffing ouselves all day weren't enough to make us want to go home and go straight to bed, we went to the park to meet Kyle's family and watch the fireworks show that didn't even start until 10:00!  And then it lasted about 45 minutes.  It was the longest fireworks show I've ever seen.  Ellie didn't like it and sat in my mom's lap with her ears covered the entire time.  She actually fell asleep during the show. 

After the mile long walk to and from the park with our lawnchairs, cooler, bag containing sunscreen, bug spray, snacks, etc., I was about to pass out!  It was a nice 4th of July celebration, but we definitely learned what to do, what to take/leave, and where to park for next year!

I love this shot!  I put her hair in "one pigtail" (as Ellie called it).  She looked just like me when I was her age!
Ellie, Jasmine, and Jaiden
Swimming from Jade to Jazz
Having a cookie by the pool!
All the girls!
Swimming with mommy
She was standing on the ladder and jumping off backwards!
More swimming
With Grandma at the park
Ellie and Aunt Des
Ellie with mom and dad
All the kids!  Sadie, Haven, Ellie, Rylie, and Jake
Poor Jake . . . he won't be the only boy for long!
Nana, Mom, and Ellie

Hope everyone had a fun 4th on July!

No comments:

Post a Comment