Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One last look . . .

I know most moms do not get to see their unborn babies 6 times before they are born, and for this I feel very lucky! On Thursday, April 1st, we had our 2nd high resolution ultrasound to look at Elliott's kidneys. The fluid measured about 6 mm this time, but she has gotten bigger so she is still in the high/normal range. Dr. Stanley recommended that her pediatrician do an ultrasound on her 24-48 hours after she is born to get a better look. I have a feeling everything will be perfectly fine, but of course we want to make sure! We also got some other news at this ultrasound . . . Miss Elliott is weighing in at 5 lbs. 14 oz.!!!! If I carry her till my due date she could weigh over 9 lbs.! Of course, I weighed 10 lbs. when I was born, so I guess this is just payback (although, the fact that I was a big baby was not my fault)!

As with all of her other ultrasounds Elliott decided to show off. She is definitely getting more squished in there, but she showed us how she can suck her thumb and gave us a wave. Less than six weeks to go . . . and am I ever ready! I'm starting to get uncomfortable, it's hard to sleep, it sucks to stand, and I can never get situatied in a comfortable seated position. I wish I could just float in a pool for the next 6 weeks. I am also looking forward to this warm, humid weather that is bound to make my feet swell. Ahhhhh, the joys of pregnancy! But, when I look at these pictures it makes it all worthwhile!

Trying to find her mouth with her thumb.

There we go!!

She totally has Kyle's mouth and my little nose,
big eyes, and chubby cheeks.


"Hi, Mom and Dad! Can't wait to meet you!"

Not much room to move.


She always has her hands up by her face.
I guess she doesn't have much of a choice!



















No comments:

Post a Comment