Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Maternity Pics

Last weekend my sister-in-law, Des, took my maternity pictures. I wanted to have them done, but didn't want to pay alot, so we decided to try to do them ourselves. I got a new SLR digital camera for my birthday and thought we should try to take advantage of it. They actually turned out great! Of course, Des took approximately 380 pictures! So, rather than sharing all (or even most) of my favorites, I chose my 5 favorites. (They are coming up smaller for some reason . . . I think it has something to do with the fact that Des emailed them to me. I'm not really a tech-savvy person, so small will have to do!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment