Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Elliott's Last Baby Shower . . . I think!

Well, I have to say that Elliott is one spoiled, lucky baby . . . and she isn't even here yet! My homeroom moms and students had a shower for me last Friday, April 23rd. It was so precious! They had cake, cookies, and pink soda pop. The cookies were shaped like princess crowns and even spelled out ELLIOTT. The kids all worked on a gift for me. It was a pink piggy bank which they covered with their fingerprints. Then, my homeroom mom had a lady turn the fingerprints into flowers before they fired it. On the day of the shower my kids brought baggies of change to put in the piggy bank. They explained to me that they were "starting Elliott's college fund." So cute! Many of them had emptied out their own piggy banks to fill hers up! I got lots of other cute things, as well: dresses with tutus, embroidered bags and bloomers, OSU dress and booties, OSU wipe holder, zebra slippers, diapers and many other cute and practical items! My class has completely spoiled me this year! Here are some pics from the shower:


PINK, PINK, AND MORE PINK!


Diaper Cake


Yummy!!

How cute is that? I didn't want to eat them!


Filling up the piggy bank.


Afterwards, they had to pass it around to
see how heavy it was. :)

The whole gang
(Well, almost the whole gang . . . We
lost a few kids before we were able to
take the picture.)

Thank you so much to all these sweet kids and their parents!
I truly appreciate everything you've done for me this year.



























No comments:

Post a Comment