Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

We're ready!

We are ready for Elliott to get here! There is really nothing left for me to do to prepare for her. Her nursery is ready and waiting. My sub plans are done and waiting at school. My laundry is completely caught up (for today, anyway). I don't really know what else to do with myself. Everyone says to rest, but I'm too anxious for that! We go to the doctor tomorrow. Dr. Hager said she could do something to get things moving, although it's not the same as inducing (I just don't want to type the actual words . . . it sounds kind of gross). Last Tuesday, I was dilated 1 cm and 90% effaced. She seemed amused when I told her I was supposed to work through May 7th. So, everyone has started betting on what day she'll be here. Guesses range from May 4th - May 8th. I personally would like a little Cinco de Mayo baby, but ultimately Elliott will decide for herself. Here I am at 39 weeks . . . ready and waiting!


Kyle and I had a date night on Saturday night.
We're thinking this will be our last weekend as
a family of 2! We took this picture right
before we left to go eat at Longhorn Steakhouse.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..... I guess May 6! I like the nice even dates. :) You look great! I expect a text as soon as you can once she's here. Love you and will be thinking about you all week. Get ready for the greatest moments of your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete