Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

2 Weeks old

Elliott is 2 weeks old today. I'm really enjoying staying home and spending time with her everyday. I can't believe how fast the day goes by! It's amazing that she's already growing and learning and we're able to see differences in her after only 2 weeks. She's really opening her eyes up now and looking around. She'll turn her head at the sound of my voice and follow me with her eyes. She loves to lay in her crib and look/listen to her mobile. She also likes her swing . . . way more than she likes her bassinet! She's also very strong! She can lay on her tummy and hold her head up for a while and look around. And she is super sweet to lay with and cuddle! Here are some fun pics from the first 2 weeks (I had to choose from the 300 or so pics I've taken so far . . . I know . . . ridiculous!).

Looking at her daddy In her Eskimo Joe's shirt that dad bought for
her while I was pregnant

Sweet Feet!
Her bloomers have her name on them, although
it's kind of hard to see due to the flash.



Wylie is very protective of Elliott. Here you
can see her asleep in her bassinet through the mesh part.
Wylie managed to find a little cubby hole to crawl into
so that he could guard her!




I love this one! Look at all those rolls!
This girl doesn't miss a meal. At 12 days old
she had surpassed her birth weight by 2 ounces.

9 pounds 3 oz.




First outing with mom





We visited dad at his office where he watched
her for a couple of hours so I could go see my
students on the last day of school.
She did great!







1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful! Could you have ever imagined loving someone so much????

    ReplyDelete