Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bedroom Redo

Since before I had Elliott I've been collecting things to redo our bedroom. It was brown, red, and tan (somewhat like the rest of our house) and I had so much fun decorating Elliott's room in bright colors that I decided to redecorate our bedroom. We're finally finished! I went with eggplant purple and chartreuse green. We also painted our headboard white. I'm hoping to get new bedroom furniture sometime in the future. What we have now is Kyle's college furniture! I'm still shocked that Kyle agreed to this color combination. But, he's always complaining that our house is boring so I gave him some color!


Here are the before pics (it was actually decorated a little more . . . these are from when we first moved in, but you get the idea):






And here are the after:


I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment