Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Walkin' Partner

Much to Pistol and Wylie's dismay, I have myself a new walkin' partner. Elliott and I have been walking around the neighborhood in the mornings and sometimes in the evenings with dad and the dogs. We're getting into a good routine: her morning feeding is between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m. Then we'll head straight out for a walk where Elliott usually falls asleep before we get off our block. Then we come back and she sleeps in her seat while I shower. Then it's time for morning feeding #2! The weather has been beautiful in the morning and I'm enjoying walking with Ellie, although I feel terrible for Pistol and Wylie. They're so sad when we leave. :(

This morning, I decided Elliott needed to suit up for our walk. So, she put on her white velour jogging suit with pink onesie and matching pink running shoes. She also wore a pink sweat band to keep the sweat out of her eyes. (Okay . . . I didn't really make her wear it. It is July in Oklahoma . . . even if it is early in the morning!) But, she looked so cute! Check her out:















We've had fun listening to the birds chirping and saying hi to all the dogs we pass (whose owners obviously do not have small children at home and have the luxury of a nice walk in the morning). We also have a couple of bunnies in the empty lot two houses over from us. I went and got my super fancy lens for my camera and Elliott and I went over to take pictures of them. They were running and chasing each other all over the place. Then they would stop and groom themselves and roll around in the dirt. It was so cute!













We're having fun on our walks and of course, I'm trying to get back to my prepregnancy weight (and I called myself fat before . . . !). I can't wait till Elliott is old enough to really enjoy the walks and the birds, bunnies, and dogs. But, until then I'll just tell her all about them while she sleeps!



























2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! You better stop it Elliott, you're making me want another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! LOVE the walkin outfit!! she's adorable jenny!!

    ReplyDelete