Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Too cute!

So, it may seem that I have too much time on my hands since I've taken over 1,000 pictures of Elliott since she's been alive (and 1,000 is probably a low estimate). But, I can't help it! She's so freakin' cute! She smiles and laughs and makes the cutest noises now. She's getting more fun everyday. She's such a big girl . . . she slept in her crib for the first time on Saturday night. We painted our bedroom and I didn't want her sleeping in there, so we thought we'd try out her crib (she's been sleeping in a bassinette in our room). My goal was to have her in her room at 3 months, but she slept 8 1/2 hours on Saturday night so we tried it again on Sunday night. She slept another 8 1/2 hours straight! So, the crib it is! I'm so glad she likes it. I also felt better because I could get in and out of bed and watch TV without feeling like I'm going to wake her. She's such an awesome baby!

Here are some pictures from random days. I just had to share them . . . I can't get enough of her!

This one is now my background . . . love it! In the hat, onesie, and tutu that Katie got her.
My friend at work got her the lacy pantyhose!

So sweet!

"Okay, Mom . . . enough is enough!"







I love how she always sleeps with her hand by
her face like this.


In Grandpa's go-cart . . . I think it'll be a while
before she can reach the wheel!



Swimmin' at Grandma and Grandpa's house


Her first pair of shoes












































1 comment: