Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Elliott Update

Well, I've heard many moms say that time flies, and now I know what they mean! Elliott is already 7 weeks old! She's already looking completely different and growing everyday! We've already begun to retire some newborn size clothes (which quite honestly, I'm happy that she was able to wear them this long!).

Last weekend we went to Kyle's regional meeting for his job. It's in a different location every summer (usually out of state). Last year we went to Big Cedar Lodge in Missouri. This year it just happened to be in OKC at the Skirvin Hotel. Last year when they told us we'd be in Bricktown this year we were all disappointed. Little did we know that it would work out perfectly since we have a 6 week old baby! We took her to the dinner at Bricktown Brewery (yes . . . my baby has been to a bar . . . ) on Friday night, and my mom, Nini, Aunt Tammy, Jaiden, and Jasmine came to our hotel room Saturday night to watch her while we went to Kyle's awards dinner. (Kyle took home two awards by the way . . . I was so proud!) Elliott did awesome on her first "staycation." She slept really well and was so good the entire weekend. She's so great! In fact, she slept for 8 hours straight on Friday night and 9 hours straight last night! Kyle and I kept waking up and listening to make sure she was still breathing! Next year, the regional meeting will be at Great Wolf Lodge in Texas. Elliott will be big enough to have a lot of fun! I can't wait!

Here are just a few of the pics I've taken of her over the last few weeks:

Sucking her thumb . . . I have a few ultrasound
pictures that look just like this! At Halftime (I know, another bar!) for my Nini's
65th birthday party. (It's actually a non-smoking
bar and grill, so don't judge me!)

Elliott and Papa


These are the other two girls who had their
babies in May- the ones we had the couples shower
with. I was due before both of them, but had
Elliott after both of their babies were born.
Their girls don't even weigh yet what Elliott
weighed when she was born . . . and they're
7 and 8 weeks old!

Hangin' with Dad in the hotel room


Heading to dinner



Big smiles! Actually, Elliott practically laughs!
She loves to laugh and smile on her changing
table while she's getting her diaper changed,
right after she wakes up from a nap, and when
her daddy makes faces and sings to her!

AND when she takes a bath!
We call this her Popeye face.



Wylie loves his new baby sister! Don't worry. . .

I was supervising!


Sleeping peacefully




On Father's Day with her big cousin, Haven









































No comments:

Post a Comment