Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another birthday!

Thursday was my 31st birthday. Not a big one, but it was a great one! I have to admit, I celebrated for 3 days! It helped keep my mind off the fact that I'm another year older . . . ha, ha, . . . Actually, I don't mind too much, but it was fun to do some shopping. On Wednesday night, I got some new tennis shoes and maternity clothes from my mom and Kyle's mom.

On Thursday morning, I woke up planning on going to my Thursday morning bootcamp class and then to the library with Ellie like we do every Thursday, but my sweet husband had different plans for me! He had an appointment made for a manicure/pedicure, and gift cards to Old Navy, Marshalls, and Gigi's Cupcakes! He came home early from work to watch Ellie and I got the entire day to get my nails done, shop, and eat cupcakes! It was such a fun surprise and he earned some major points! After all that, we had dinner at Ted's with my mom and nini (YUM!) and I would've been asleep by 9:00, but Ellie had a sudden burst of energy and stayed up until 11:00!

On Friday, we went to Dave and Buster's with Kyle's family. We had dinner and played games until Ellie and I were exhausted! After all our tickets had been counted (1,293 of them), we ended up with a Dallas Cowboys bear, a soccer ball, a kazoo, and a pack of Sweettarts. Ellie got 2 Sweettarts and then cried the entire way home for "just one more piece!"

It was a wonderful birthday and thank you to everyone for my awesome gifts! I am a very lucky girl to have such a thoughtful family!


Family pic Waiting to eat at Ted's
I begged Kyle NOT to tell them it was my birthday . . . obviously, he didn't listen! Ellie thought it was very funny!



Playing games at Dave and Buster's
















No comments:

Post a Comment