Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sunny Day!

After our long week, we decided to take advantage of the nice weather (a high of 77 degrees on the first day of March!) and get out of the house. We went to Hobby Lobby (Ellie yells "Hobby Lobby!" when we pull in the parking lot and the cashiers know her by name . . . probably means I shop there too much!) and Target to look for things for her new room. After lunch, we went outside and played on the swingset. Ellie asks to go outside everyday and then she'll say, "too cold," since that is the response she usually hears. I was glad to tell her we could go out today.

Her poor nose is still running and she would tell me everytime. She'd say "nose is running," so I'd know to grab a tissue. Once I guess I hesitated too long because then she yelled, "snots is coming!" She was right!

Anyway, we had fun enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are some pics of my beautiful girl.


Climbing the ladder . . . she can do this all by herself now

Love that smile!












Enjoying a Starburst




































No comments:

Post a Comment