Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feeling better!

Ellie is finally feeling much better and I'm so glad . . . for her, of course, and because we don't have to do the inhaler anymore. She did great with it and actually seemed to like it, but it made her CRAZY! I can't even describe how different she acted the 4-5 days she was on it. She was bouncing of the walls hyper, easily irritated and frustrated, and difficult. I did some research and it seems that this type of inhaler does that to children, only I wasn't warned! I didn't know what had happened to my sweet, mild mannered, go with the flow little girl! Needless to say, I'm glad she's back!

Helping Daddy with her inhaler


She felt like such a big girl doing this ;)


Another pretty day . . . she looks so carefree!



This is the life . . .


Helping Dad plant shrubs














No comments:

Post a Comment