Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day/Birthday Celebration

We spent St. Patrick's Day celebrating Gage's birthday! I can't believe he's already a year old! It was a St. Patty's Day theme and everyone was wearing green . . . so cute! I made his smash cake and Ellie and I (and everyone else) thoroughly enjoyed watching him eat it. He was covered in green icing!

Ellie had so much fun. She'd been talking about his party all week. Anytime she'd hear the word birthday, she'd shout, "Happy Birthday, Gage!" She's also been talking about it since. She really loves Hayley (Gage's mom). The whole time we were at the party, she'd start asking for Hayley as soon as she went in another room. Today she said, "Gage ate his cake and made a mess. I love Hayley. I love cupcakes. Where's Jordan?" Not sure how all that came together . . . but I love how she remembers and knows that Hayley, Jordan, and Gage go together. So sweet!


Gage's smash cake Ellie, Dad, and the birthday boy!

She was very serious when we first got there. Takes her a while to warm up.


She looked so precious!

Happy 1st Birthday, Gage!

He enjoyed his cake!!

Sadie, Ellie, Colton, Haven, Gage, Brynn, and Kinley



My best girls surprised me with a cookie cake and gifts! We didn't get together for my birthday this year, so they planned this surpise. Love you Hayley and Sherri!


















No comments:

Post a Comment